Sunday, November 8, 2015

21 Day Fix Approved Tuna Salad Dip



I really love quick and easy 21 Day Fix snacks. This took me less than 3 minutes to make. I loved it and my toddler did too! I actually started a different program recently called ChaLEAN extreme, that focuses more on counting calories rather than portion control (although portion control is still equally important!) but I often resort back to many of my favorite 21 Day Fix recipes. Hope you enjoy it, and as always, feel free to share in the comments below!


Ingredients
1 can of tuna, drained
1 hard boiled egg, chopped and diced
1 tsp mustard
1 tbsp plain nonfat greek yogurt
salt & pepper to taste
shredded cheddar (optional)



MAKES ABOUT 2-3 SERVINGS

Instructions
Mix together in a small bowl and serve in a crock or small serving dish with celery or crackers


No comments:

Post a Comment